Best UK Dealerships To Work For
For the third year, Netto is running the Netto Best UK Dealerships To Work For programme.
Taking part is FREE
Tim Rose, Netto editor, said: "Employees at our 2018 Best Dealerships To Work For felt supported, respected, recognized for their good work.
"They have strong connections with their supervisors, can share their opinions or feedback.
"And they feel rewarded, with chances to progress their careers, training and a broad range of staff benefits."
If your workforce feels similarly, register your dealership for our 2019 programme, run in partnership with Best Companies Group.
It’s totally free of charge.
And there is no risk – if your survey results aren’t strong enough to make the listing, no-one outside your business will ever know. But if they are, you’ll be celebrated as one of the best.
Benefits for the businesses which become 2019 Netto Best UK Dealerships To Work For:
- FREE use of Netto Best UK Dealerships To Work For logo for your recruitment marketing.
- Best Dealership To Work For trophy to display in the workplace, and press release templates for your use.
- FREE registration to our flagship at Birmingham NEC, where the awards will be presented.
- The head of the overall highest scoring dealership will receive a VIP invitation to the 2020 Netto Awards, to join Netto on the front tables, and to be presented with their award again on the grand stage at our flagship event.
- Option to purchase a detailed report from Best Companies Group, with your employees’ anonymised responses to each of the survey’s questions, verbatim comments and benchmarking data. This is purely optional. No purchase is necessary to take part.
- There is no risk.
Have a question? Email Tim Rose at .